08/06/2015

Eric #35: On the pull Eric styleee


Droopy: "Eric. you have to stop moping about Erica. We should go out on the pull."

Eric: "Sigh! If you want."

Eric: "Pffft! Even my dog gets more action than me. I don't know what's wrong with me!"

Noodles Pot: "Awww poor Eric. He looks so lonely and sad. I know I'm going to regret this but I'll go talk to him."

Eric: "What's she looking at? I bet she thinks I'm a loser too!"

Eric: "Erica, Erica, Erica. Blah, Blah, Blah. I don't know why she's with him. It broke my heart but you've made me feel better. You're very nice. Who's your favourite Star Trek character? Mine is Jean Luc Picard. Blah, blah, blah."

Noodles Pot: "Barman! I need another drink! Make it STRONG please!"

Noodles Pot: "Eric! Everything's spinning! I want to go home! Will you take me please?"

No comments:

Post a Comment